Thursday, July 15, 2010

They say it's your birthday...

Probably my favorite part of planning my kid's birthday parties is the goody bags! Love finding good deals (I usually hit up The Dollar Tree, The Christmas Tree Shops and Target dollar bins) and coming up with cute little stuff that goes with the theme.

Let's see, Ry's 1st was all about Beach balls and all things "summery". I found beach pails at The Dollar Tree and I personalized them for all the kids. This is making me think now...but it was filled with bubbles, a beach ball and a few other "summer" things.

His 2nd was a Jungle! I found everything for this one at Oriental Trading. (LOVE!) I think every kid left with a zillion monkeys, lions and zebras after that party!


His 3rd was Fire truck. This was fun, found plates and cups at Party City, firetruck crayons from Etsy, wooden fire truck from Target $$ bins, some tattoos, books, etc. If it had a fire truck, I got it!

Notice the favor tags from Chickabug! ADORABLE STUFF!

and of course his sister had to be sportin' a fire truck clip!



Now, sweet Emmy girl has had only one birthday so far and it was a garden party. Flowers, butterflies, ladybugs, and all things girly! Found stuff on Oriental trading, Etsy (ladybug crayons), Target & Christmas Tree Shop :)


Favor tags from Chickabug, again :)


Ya know what else is great as a party favor??? Hmm...BOWS! Here are some bows I've made as party favors:

Polka Dot Party:

Hello Kitty Party:


Em's Garden Party:



Ry's Firetruck Party:


Jungle Party:


Ladybug Party:Twilight Party:


And let's not forget the birthday girl! Here are some great options for her:
















Contact me if you have any ideas for birthday parties and are looking for some cute favors for the chickies! I can gift wrap them up real cute ;) and I also offer a discounted price for party favors over 10 :)





Here are some other fab places for you to check out:

Chickabug's shop on Etsy. She offers amazing invites, labels, DIY printables, banners, favor tags, water bottle labels, you name it!! Best customer service hands down!

Chickabug's Blog: Find great party ideas and wonderful pictures to browse through!

Party Like A Kid: This site is brand new and run by Jill of Baby Rabies. Find more great party tips and pictures here too! You can even send in your ideas and get feedback from others! Oh and don't forget to check out the ads on the right side...hehe! My first official ad space ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment