Sunday, July 18, 2010

EC goes international!!

Yippee!

For some reason the thought of shipping internationally always freaked me out a bit. Customs, cost, shipping times, insurance, extra forms...AHH! I just didn't know what to expect and thought it would cost way too much to ship overseas. Yeah, so turns out I was way off! I was contacted several times before and always, very reluctantly, told them I currently didn't ship internationally. Last week, I was contacted again, this time from someone in the UK that wanted a travel bow holder. (you know how excited I am about those travel bow holders!!) I was on my way to the post office anyway so I asked her if she would mind if I priced it out and got back to her. She agreed! To my surprise the package was just a little bit more than my regular shipping to the US! Long story short...I wrote her back, told her the deal, set up a custom listing, and now EC is in the UK! That gave me that little push I needed to switch my shop around to ship EVERYWHERE!

(Thanks to Heather & Amity for your international shipping advice...I really appreciate it!)

Currently EC has gone to 26 states (my latest Hawaii!) and 1 country!

1 comments:

brandon and jakell said...

Following you from Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop. Love if you would follow me back :)

http://www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com

Also stop in for our Big READY for BABY Event
August 23-28th over 40+ fabulous sponsors! You
can see a list on our blog!

Have a great day! :)

Post a Comment