Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sunshine for Suzanne Update!

For the month of June (actually until July 6th since I was away for part of June) I decided to donate 10% of my sales to Sunshine for Suzanne. Suzanne, the aunt of a very close friend of mine, has been battling breast cancer and I thought this would be a good way for us to help her win this fight! You can read up more on Sue here. She is so inspiring and has an amazing outlook on life, and somehow finds a way to end every one of her posts with words of encouragement for US! You go Suzanne!

The final total is $42.45!! Hope this will help her out in any way possible :) Thank you SOO much to those of you who bought bows during this time. I really appreciate it!

:)

1 comments:

Kristennicole13 said...

Yay! Good job Sara!!! =)

Post a Comment