Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wildtree Review


When I heard that Amanda of Wildtree was looking for people to review some Wildtree products, I jumped at the chance! Wildtree has tons of all natural culinary blends that are sold through home tasting parties.



Here's what Wildtree has to say:

Wildtree offers the highest quality herbs, spices and culinary blends that are free of preservatives, additives, fillers and promote a healthier lifestyle. We believe in the value of making cooking a quicker, easier, more healthful project for those who are short on time, and a fun, interesting adventure for those who wish to be more creative in the kitchen. We offer our representatives the opportunity to earn unlimited income and have a home based business that allows them to live the American Dream.

The absolute hardest part of this review was picking what I wanted to try. Everything sounded so delicious! I thought I was all settled on the guacamole blend...no wait, smoked mozzarella and tomato blend...or maybe some banana bread mix or whole wheat pizza dough mix....AHHH! I could have gone on and on, I'm pretty sure I took a good couple of days to email Amanda back because of this tough decision ;). I finally DID decide and went with the Spinach, Artichoke and Parmesan Spread. (and so glad I did!)

We host Christmas Eve every year at our house with both sides of our families, so this arrived at the perfect time. We always have fun and different finger foods, dips and appetizers so this dip fit in great! I was so excited to be able to add it to our menu for the night.

These were my intentions: Take a picture of the dip "before". Take a picture of the dip all set up on the table. And finally to take a picture of everyone enjoying this delicious Spinach, Artichoke, Parmesan spread!

Ok, so it went a little more like this:

Take a picture of the dip "before" --CHECK!


I then went back into the kitchen to prepare the dip. I LOVED that on the back of the jar they gave you a recipe suggestion. (clever!)

Serve at room temperature or heated with crackers. Also add 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese with the entire jar, put in microwave for 3 to 5 minsutes or until cheese is melted. Stir and serve with crackers, Tostitos or crusty bread.

Mix in mozzarella cheese? Yes, please! I thought this sounded so good so I gave it a shot. Heated it up, stirred it around and served with crackers, bread, chips and carrots -- voilĂ ! The smell filled up the kitchen and I couldn't wait to taste it.

I literally ran back in the kitchen, probably checked on a few things, chatted for a second and went out to take a picture and it was HALF GONE!! No joke. (hence the reason for no more of my planned pics) I've made spinach dip before and I've made a hot artichoke dip as well, this is totally different. Everyone absolutely LOVED it. Needless to say, a few minutes later and it was ALL gone! I think I caught my Dad in there getting every last bit onto a piece of bread ;) It was HUGE HIT and the perfect addition to our Christmas Eve party. THANK YOU Wildtree!

You have to check out their other products. Just when you think something sounds soo delicious, you'll find something else you want to try even more. From breads, pancake mixes and dippers to dressings, marinades and sauces, I want to try everything (not to mention they have desert mixes too...YUM)!


Thanks to the internet, Wildtree parties can be held ANYWHERE and if you happen to live in Northeastern Wisconsin or surrounding areas, you can have a party with Amanda!

Check out Amanda's Wildtree site for more information and go say HI on facebook!




1 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Pretty good giveaway.

New follower from Buzz on By Thursday. You may follow me back at Obstacles & Glories

Post a Comment