Monday, January 24, 2011

Blog Makeover...YAY!!

Woo hooo!! Check out my new blog! Do you like it? I L O V E it, couldn't be happier. I worked with the fabulous Leah of Cutesie Blog Design and am so excited with how it turned out.

The process was SUPER easy, even for me, and I'm pretty clueless about this stuff. Well, I guess I should give myself *some* credit. I've been blogging for 9 months now and have really learned a lot so I'll say I'm a step above clueless. ;)

Leah's site is extremely user friendly, she answers pretty much any questions you might have right there. She breaks it down in list format (love this) which makes it really easy to follow along and understand. Her pricing and packages are right there too, so you can figure out exactly what you want/need. She also has a whole list of blogs she's already designed, I really enjoyed going through all these and could tell right away that I loved her style.

I simply picked out which designer I wanted to use (for colors, background, images, etc.), chose which package I needed and filled out the questionnaire. Then I anxiously waited to see what Leah came up with. The whole process took only one week, from the first email to the finished product. The best part was that Leah & I could talk via gmail chat and work out any kinks from there. She was so easy to work with and made any changes I wanted right away. I swear, I would ask her to change something a bit and in a minute she would write back with, "Done, check it out". It was honestly so much fun!

I must say I spent more time chatting with Leah yesterday than watching JETS playoff football, but it was so worth it. (especially after that game--ugh!) I think I had my laptop open the ENTIRE day watching her work on my blog!


I would highly recommend Cutesie Blog Design to any of you that are thinking their blog needs a makeover too. I'm absolutely thrilled! THANKS LEAH! :)


Say HI to Leah on Facebook!

4 comments:

BluepieDesigns said...

hi sara...
nice new blog!

BluepieDesigns said...

ps..forgot to tell you..i mentioned you on my blog!
www.bluepie.blogspot.com

m&msmommy said...

I love it! It looks adorable! :)

emmy's closet said...

Thanks so much ladies!! :)

Post a Comment