Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ups and Downs...well more downs...

THE DOWNS:
Well, today sucked. Plain and simple. As if, first thinking Ry could possibly have craniosyntosis when he was 3 months old (thankfully just had a nice, flat head!), then needing glasses when he was two, then needing to have surgery on both his eyes when he was 2 1/2, wasn't enough for ME to handle and HIM to go through, now he might have some sort of food allergy! UGH!! This kid is one hot mess! I mean seriously?? At this point BRING IT ON! (well, not really the food allergy) I know I can handle anything but when is enough enough? I realize every single day that being a mom means worrying every single day for the rest of my life. But, whatever, I"ll take it! Fingers crossed for some nice big NEGATIVES when we get this blood work back. Oh and on that note, bringing a hungry 3 yr old and 1 yr old to BOTH get blood drawn= NO FUN!

THE UPS:
Got to see my mom's "creations" today and they are awesome! Can't wait to get them in my shop! I think in the next few weeks a bunch of new stuff should be ready to go, just waiting on a few more shipments of supplies! Also got to see my kick ass niece, Jill-e, play her last home LAX game. She may be feet smaller and lots of pounds lighter than her opponents but she has no fear! Love her! Another positive was that my sweet Em girl is on day TWO of milk in her sippy cup...YAY EM! And last but not least, had a few sales today (one really nice BIG one!) so that always makes for a good day!

Alrighty, time for some SERIOUS vino (Rex Goliath Pinot Noir-try it, it ROCKS!) and TV time with the hubs. (Survivor and Greys) Oh and notice the cute little stuff I've been adding to my blog...I'm TRYING...I really am :)

Night, Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment