Friday, November 12, 2010

Shutterfly 2010 Holiday Card Review!



I am addicted to Shutterfly...plain and simple! So I am thrilled to be doing this review.

I have been using Shutterfly for years and I couldn't be happier with all of the products I've received, their prices, shipping times and dealing with their customer service.

We have always picked out and designed our Christmas Cards, and we actually have fun doing it too. It's the most user friendly "photo" site that I have come across. This will be our 4th year and I can't wait to start browsing all of the adorable designs. I absolutely love how you can completely customize, from the card size, to how many pictures you want to use, the font, etc. Not to mention the TONS of design options, definitely something for everyone's taste. Picking the exact amount of pictures we wanted to use really came in handy last year...because *shockingly* I couldn't get my then 2 1/2 year old & 6 month old to get a decent shot together. This way I could have one picture of my son and one picture of my daughter. This year I'm hoping to use a bunch of pictures. I was thinking maybe...one of my son, one of my daughter, one of them together and maybe even one of the dog??!!! ;)

My favorite part is definitely picking out which design we like best. In the past we've used these three: (and I still LOVE them!)



The 2010 Holiday Cards are FABULOUS! I don't know how I am going to choose! I'm thinking of doing something a little different...maybe this one:

I love all the different pictures and that they are different sizes,
my kids better cooperate this year!!!



There are several other products that I adore from Shutterfly.

Every year I make my Mom a calendar with all of her grandkid's photos, it always comes out super cute and we all know to grab her some tissues every time she opens one up ;)



I also started making photo books for all of our big occasions, and they have turned out beautifully. I have one for my baby shower, both of my kid's first Christmases, baptisms and first birthdays....with PLENTY more to come! My kids LOVE looking through these to remember all of our special times.





And of course...I order all of my regular prints from Shutterfly as well. (thousands...not joking!) Their prices are extremely reasonable and they always offer fantastic promotions. I spoke with customer service through email once and they were super nice and helpful, a pleasure to deal with.

Oh yeah, got both my kids birth announcements too...I TOLD YA I was addicted! ;)


So head on over and pick out YOUR favorite Holiday Card... I know I can't wait to get mine!



Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010




1 comments:

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

Great looking cards, I've actually never ordered anything from them before, but have been wanting too, especially those books. But when yo uhave like 10 thousand pics to look thru, it gets a bit overwhelming.

I am a new follower from the blog hop, THANKS for hosting. :)

Bella :)

Post a Comment