Monday, November 22, 2010

Our first Craft Show!




This past weekend we attended our first craft show at St. Joseph High School in Metuchen, NJ. We had months to prepare but really didn't know what to expect since we have never participated in one before. (of course I still waited till the very last minute to get everything ready, some things never change!)

My mom and I left my house at 5:45 am (obviously Mom's decision) on Saturday morning just to make sure we would have every single thing set. Those that know me well, know that I do NOT do 5:45 am :) So needless to say I was BEAT by the end of the weekend, but it was so worth it!

We had an absolute blast and loved chatting with all the other crafters. I think I could do that all day, well actually...we did!

Here are some pics from the weekend, let me know what you think. Anything you like...or anything you think we should change for next time??






me & my emmy girl! :)







Check out more pics on my Fan Page!

1 comments:

MMAR said...

Congrats on your 1st show : ) I just wanted to let you know I received my turkey clip!! It is so CUTE!! I will definitely be shopping for Christmas soon!!
Thanks,
~Melissa

Post a Comment