Wednesday, April 13, 2011

love fellow bloggers :)

I love hearing from fellow bloggers when they mention my creations. It's always such a nice surprise and brings a big ol' smile to my face! :)

A new customer of mine recently bought some bows and then wrote me saying she mentioned my bows on her blog. How sweet! Thanks so much Kiley! Check it out HERE!

Another one of my customers just started up her own Etsy shop and still somehow found the time to mention my Bunny Clip in a treasury. I LOVED this treasury..."Late for an Important Date? Never...at Mad Hatter's Tea Party!" Sarah is a DOLL and has some pretty amazing and unique items in her new shop, Fairy Princess Couture.

Then, literally JUST now, I heard from Carrie from Whitt's Kits Fabrics. She started a Spring Linky on her blog...what a great idea! I know we're on our 100th day (well, seems like it) of rain here in Jersey so some bright, cheery spring things were just what I needed. Do YOU have something that reminds us of SPRING that you'd like to add to the linky? Head on over to Whitt's Kits blog and link up!


1 comments:

Cherie@Accessoire said...

I have been following you, but I just wanted to say "hi" and that I stopped in from "buzzed on by". Your hair accessories are great! I sell jewelry on Etsy, what a big surprise since there are like a trillion of us!! It is fun and I love Etsy too!!

Have a great day!

Post a Comment