Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Updates & Randoms

Some new "extra touches" to my shop.....




The lovely Heather of Chickabug designed some adorable stickers for me. I use them to wrap up bow cards and to put on the back of bow holders.




Then I got to thinking...what if I print these out on card stock? I could use them as tags for paci clips and to wrap up my rag quilts!

Someone recently ordered 4 Paci Clips for her son's playmates at daycare. THEN, I got to thinking...what if I had "BOY" tags??!! So a quick little email to Chickabug and she created THESE!! YAY for boys! :)



I waited for these fabric labels for a long, long time...but it was so worth it. I love them and think they are the perfect touch to our travel bow holders & rag quilt snugglers!





SOME R A N D O M S ! !

Recent Names from my Personalized Clips:

Addie
Allie
Ava
Carli
Chloe
Ella
Ellie
Elfi
Eva
Golds
Goose
Grace
Lent
Lil
LMP
Lucia
Lucy
PEM
Rita
Rosie
Sadie
Sara
Tara
Tessa
Waifu


EC has currently traveled to wonderful homes in 39 states & 3 countries!!

Over "Thanksgiving" Season we sold a WHOPPING 74 Turkey Clips...Gobble Gobble!

And, This Christmas Season we sold 39 Christmas Tree Clips!

0 comments:

Post a Comment