Thursday, August 12, 2010

Buzz on by Thursday!



Happy Thursday!

The Two Savvy Sisters and Fashionably Organized are hosting a blog hop..."Buzz on by Thursday!" I JUST started some blog hopping last week and it has been so much fun! I've met a bunch of awesome new bloggers and found a ton of new blogs to read! This is a great way to increase your followers, meet new people and find some great reads. :)

Today they are spotlighting my blog!! ((super excited!!!)) Thank you so much gals! :)

Go check it out:


The Two Savvy Sisters



Wanna send a big HELLLOOO to all my new followers, thanks SO much for checking out my blog & following! I PROMISE I will follow you back...it's just a little hectic over here with my 2 little crazies running around all day, might have to wait till bedtime ;)

And if anyone is up for some facebook lovin' here is my fan page, I will "like" you too! ;)

Go get hoppin'...



3 comments:

Frugal Science Gal said...

Hello! I'm a follower!

Frugal Science Gal
http://www.frugalsciencegal.blogspot.com/

Our Hopeful Home said...

Following from the Buzz on by hop!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so stopping by! :) I'm following you back!

Kim

Post a Comment